In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires de marées.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
Port du Pouldu
18 10h35 16h46 22h59 1,15m 5,05m 1,00m 089
19 05h05 11h15 17h19 23h37 5,00m 1,00m 5,10m 0,95m 092 093
20 05h37 11h52 17h51 5,05m 1,00m 5,10m 094 093
21 00h11 06h08 12h27 18h21 1,00m 5,05m 1,05m 5,00m 092 090
22 00h46 06h39 13h01 18h52 1,10m 4,95m 1,20m 4,85m 088 085
23 01h19 07h10 13h36 19h24 1,30m 4,80m 1,35m 4,65m 081 076
24 01h54 07h43 14h11 19h57 1,50m 4,60m 1,60m 4,40m 071 066