In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires de marées.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
Port du Pouldu
25 20h20 1,70m
26 02h52 08h59 15h23 21h19 4,50m 1,40m 4,55m 1,45m 065 071
27 03h43 09h52 16h07 22h09 4,75m 1,20m 4,75m 1,20m 077 082
28 04h26 10h37 16h45 22h53 4,90m 1,00m 4,90m 1,00m 087 091
29 05h05 11h18 17h20 23h34 5,00m 0,90m 5,00m 0,90m 093 095
30 05h40 11h56 17h53 5,05m 0,90m 5,05m 096 095
01 00h13 06h13 12h32 18h26 0,95m 5,00m 1,00m 5,00m 094 092