In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires de marées.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
Port du Pouldu
17 19h43 1,70m
18 02h19 08h15 14h51 20h55 4,20m 1,65m 4,40m 1,45m 057 062
19 03h25 09h22 15h48 21h56 4,45m 1,40m 4,70m 1,15m 068 075
20 04h20 10h18 16h38 22h49 4,70m 1,10m 4,95m 0,85m 081 087
21 05h08 11h08 17h22 23h37 4,90m 0,90m 5,15m 0,65m 092 096
22 05h50 11h53 18h04 5,05m 0,75m 5,25m 099 101
23 00h22 06h29 12h36 18h42 0,60m 5,05m 0,70m 5,25m 101 101