In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires de marées.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
Port du Pouldu
18 11h37 17h35 23h49 1,25m 4,70m 1,30m 081
19 05h52 12h10 18h05 4,90m 1,25m 4,65m 081 081
20 00h23 06h25 12h45 18h37 1,35m 4,90m 1,25m 4,60m 080 079
21 00h58 07h00 13h20 19h12 1,40m 4,80m 1,35m 4,55m 077 075
22 01h35 07h38 13h58 19h52 1,50m 4,70m 1,45m 4,40m 072 069
23 02h16 08h21 14h41 20h39 1,60m 4,50m 1,60m 4,25m 066 062
24 03h04 09h12 15h31 21h38 1,75m 4,35m 1,70m 4,10m 058 055