In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
20 04h04 10h33 16h51 23h33 2,05m 4,20m 1,90m 4,10m 048 049
21 05h22 11h58 18h08 2,00m 4,35m 1,75m 053
22 00h47 06h33 13h07 19h14 4,30m 1,80m 4,55m 1,50m 057 063
23 01h44 07h35 14h02 20h10 4,60m 1,50m 4,80m 1,25m 070 076
24 02h31 08h30 14h50 21h00 4,85m 1,25m 5,05m 1,00m 083 088
25 03h14 09h20 15h34 21h46 5,05m 1,00m 5,15m 0,90m 092 096
26 03h55 10h07 16h17 22h31 5,20m 0,85m 5,20m 0,85m 098 099