In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
17 02h59 08h49 15h17 21h23 4,15m 1,85m 4,45m 1,55m 052 058
18 03h54 09h47 16h06 22h14 4,40m 1,55m 4,75m 1,25m 066 072
19 04h36 10h34 16h46 22h57 4,65m 1,25m 5,00m 1,00m 079 084
20 05h12 11h15 17h21 23h36 4,80m 1,05m 5,15m 0,90m 088 091
21 05h43 11h52 17h53 4,90m 0,95m 5,20m 093 094
22 00h11 06h12 12h27 18h23 0,85m 4,95m 0,95m 5,15m 094 094