In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
25 14h45 20h45 4,15m 1,90m 051
26 03h05 09h15 15h27 21h28 4,35m 1,75m 4,35m 1,65m 056 061
27 03h43 09h57 16h06 22h09 4,55m 1,50m 4,55m 1,45m 066 071
28 04h20 10h37 16h43 22h48 4,80m 1,30m 4,70m 1,25m 076 080
29 04h56 11h16 17h19 23h27 4,95m 1,10m 4,85m 1,10m 084 087
30 05h33 11h55 17h56 5,10m 0,95m 4,95m 090 092
31 00h06 06h11 12h34 18h34 1,00m 5,15m 0,90m 4,95m 093 093