In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
25 22h16 4,05m 042
26 04h45 10h49 17h15 23h21 2,05m 3,75m 2,25m 3,90m 038 036
27 05h51 12h07 18h28 2,15m 3,70m 2,30m 035
28 00h34 07h00 13h28 19h33 3,90m 2,10m 3,80m 2,15m 035 037
29 01h44 07h59 14h26 20h27 3,95m 2,00m 3,95m 2,00m 040 045
30 02h39 08h48 15h09 21h12 4,15m 1,80m 4,20m 1,75m 049 054
31 03h23 09h31 15h46 21h53 4,35m 1,55m 4,40m 1,55m 059 064