In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
22 21h57 4,10m 058
23 04h14 10h31 16h52 23h28 1,95m 4,20m 2,00m 3,85m 050 043
24 05h29 12h02 18h17 2,25m 4,05m 2,15m 039
25 01h12 05h56 12h31 18h39 3,85m 2,25m 4,10m 2,05m 038 040
26 01h26 07h09 13h36 19h41 4,00m 2,10m 4,30m 1,85m 044 049
27 02h14 08h04 14h21 20h28 4,20m 1,85m 4,45m 1,65m 054 060
28 02h50 08h48 14h57 21h07 4,40m 1,65m 4,65m 1,45m 064 069