In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
25 18h55 4,80m 87
26 01h29 08h20 14h46 20h28 1,15m 4,70m 1,40m 4,50m 79 71
27 03h11 08h57 15h28 21h07 1,55m 4,30m 1,80m 4,20m 63 54
28 03h59 09h44 16h16 22h00 1,95m 3,90m 2,20m 3,90m 46 38
29 05h00 10h59 17h24 23h37 2,25m 3,60m 2,45m 3,65m 31 26
30 06h32 13h07 19h03 2,45m 3,50m 2,55m 24
31 01h50 08h03 14h42 20h24 3,70m 2,35m 3,70m 2,35m 26 30