In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
31 03h34 09h31 15h55 21h51 1,85m 4,05m 2,00m 4,00m 050 045
01 04h29 10h43 16h58 23h16 2,05m 3,80m 2,20m 3,85m 040 036
02 05h45 12h23 18h23 2,20m 3,75m 2,25m 035
03 00h59 07h17 13h59 19h48 3,85m 2,10m 3,95m 2,05m 036 041
04 02h24 08h32 15h03 20h54 4,15m 1,75m 4,25m 1,70m 048 057
05 03h21 09h29 15h51 21h47 4,55m 1,35m 4,65m 1,30m 066 076