In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
29 19h20 4,45m 071
30 01h47 07h43 14h07 19h54 1,60m 4,55m 1,60m 4,25m 067 063
31 02h24 08h20 14h45 20h33 1,80m 4,35m 1,80m 4,10m 058 054
01 03h06 09h04 15h28 21h22 1,95m 4,15m 2,00m 3,90m 049 045
02 03h57 09h59 16h23 22h30 2,15m 3,95m 2,15m 3,80m 041 038
03 05h02 11h12 17h32 23h58 2,25m 3,80m 2,20m 3,80m 036 035
04 06h17 12h38 18h46 2,25m 3,85m 2,15m 037