In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
15 08h32 14h41 20h47 4,25m 1,70m 4,35m 063 060
16 03h14 09h22 15h29 21h40 1,65m 4,10m 1,80m 4,25m 058 055
17 04h06 10h19 16h25 22h41 1,70m 4,05m 1,85m 4,20m 053 052
18 05h06 11h26 17h30 23h48 1,75m 4,00m 1,90m 4,20m 051 051
19 06h12 12h37 18h37 1,75m 4,05m 1,80m 053
20 00h59 07h17 13h44 19h40 4,25m 1,60m 4,25m 1,60m 056 059
21 02h06 08h18 14h42 20h40 4,40m 1,45m 4,45m 1,40m 063 068