In need of an idea to entertain the whole family ? Fishing on foot is ideal and will please everyone.
It is practised at low tide on the foreshore, the part of a shore between high- and low-water marks where you can find in the sand or under the rocks shellfish like clams or cockles but also shrimps or even crabs such as the swimming crab.
Fishing is a regulated activity. Be sure to comply with the minimum size authorised and pay particular attention to the tidal movements and the beginning of the high tide as to avoid unfortunate situations.
After a successful fishing party, it is time to enjoy the fruits of your labour ! Here is a quick and simple idea to cook your clams.
Our recommended fishing spots :
- In Riec-sur-Bélon: Questeland beach and Anse de Saint Léger (Saint Léger’s cove)
- In Moëlan-sur-Mer : Anse du Gorgen (Le Gorgen’s cove)
Recette de palourdes farcies
- Soak the clams in cold salted water for about 45 minutes.
- Then put them in an empty pot and cook them with shells on.
- Once they are open, remove the upper shell.
- Mix parsley, garlic and butter together and lay a knob on each clam before putting them under the grill for a few minutes.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires de marées.
Préparez votre sortie de pêche à pied en consultant les horaires des marées.
Port du Pouldu
20 15h01 21h05 4,10m 1,95m 043
21 03h33 09h28 15h43 21h48 4,05m 1,95m 4,30m 1,70m 049 055
22 04h09 10h08 16h17 22h25 4,30m 1,70m 4,55m 1,45m 061 066
23 04h39 10h43 16h48 22h59 4,50m 1,45m 4,75m 1,25m 071 076
24 05h08 11h16 17h18 23h32 4,65m 1,25m 4,95m 1,10m 080 084
25 05h36 11h49 17h48 4,80m 1,10m 5,05m 087 089
26 00h05 06h04 12h21 18h18 1,00m 4,90m 1,05m 5,10m 091 092